Shark LPR is a high performance system that reads license plate information from vehicles and links this information with video. Shark LPR areas of application are very wide and include access control, toll roads, border control, site security, car park management, police and counter terrorism.
· Recognizes plates from more than 70 countries
· Recognition Accuracy greater than 95%
· Tested with speed up to 250 Km/h
· Recognizes vehicle color, make, model, body type and vehicle direction
· Intuitive map viewing with camera locations and hits
· Capability to detect cloned plates
· Fully integrated with Milestone XProtect
Mantis is a behavior Analysis system that allows behavior logging on recorded videos inside Milestone Smart Client. Mantis provides scientists, investigators, head hunters and many other professionals with the ability to mark different kinds of events on a video recording timeline, revealing hidden patterns and extract valuable information and reports about behaviors.
· Effective session scheduling and management
· Simple observation conversion into complex datasets
· intuitive Visualization of results
· momentary and time interval event support
· Statistical representation of data
· Single subject or group session
· Easy logging of events by keystrokes or predefined buttons
· Behavior coding during playback
· Goal oriented session definition
· Collection of high quality organized data
· Synchronized event timelines
· Flexible data visualization dashboard
· Flexible report generation
· Behavioral change tracking
· Quantitative and qualitative data generation
Squid is a smart client plugin that is used in Milestone XProtect corporate central sites to provide smart client users with information about their interconnected sites. The collected information includes the sites name, IP address, status, last connection, last disconnection and a report generator to audit the interconnected sites.
Hexagon (I/CAD) is a plugin inside Milestone XProtect Smart Client that allows operators to seamlessly share incidents information with Hexagon Intergraph Computer-Aided Dispatch (I/CAD) users.